Dear all! I still have an unsolved problem when I try to create a qt application: First, the new project wizard produces an error when creating the project. Next, when I reconfigure the project by an option --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-1.45, the things go fine. Next, when I try to make all, I still have an error message in the /usr/lib/qt-1.45/include/qregion.h file. The error is "73:182: "defined" without an identifier" This file, of course, has never been modified. I still use KDE 1.x, as come from RH 7 box. The qt-2.2.x is installed and the correct path is set. How can I deal with this problem? As I know getting new qt and KDE will little contribute to the solution, because qt-1.4x (x>=2) is mandatory. Thank you, Giorgi - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«