On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 13:39, Roland Krause wrote: > Omid, > a quick question. Does the development version compile against KDE-2.1 > or do I need a HEAD version of KDE also? > > I tried it today but the compile requires kde-common/admin to be > around, that is somewhat new isnt it. ah no - kde-common/admin has been around since kde1 IIRC kdevelop3.0 just requires kde2.1 at the moment. If fact the admin dir in kdevelop1.4 could be used as that is a copy of kde-common/admin. jbb - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«