List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Tutorial about implementing QT Designer dialogs ?
From:       August =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=F6randl?= <august.hoerandl () gmx ! at>
Date:       2001-02-11 19:06:14

Ralf Nolden wrote:
> =

> > Any objections to link anmas docus in the manual?
> Yes and No. The Manual does the trick I think, annma=B4s tutorial needs=
> good rewrite for various parts especially how to add the ui file to a
> kdevelop project (i.e. to say "File" - "New" in KDevelop, then select Q=
> Designer file and just open that, then reimplement the virtual slots of=

> the designer dialog in a Class derived from the class the uic delivers
> automatically by project management during the build process)

how about a "form based application" template in the project wizard ?
i think of something like visual basic, delphi etc.: just a form
which is used as main window -- the wizard could create an empty
ui file for qt designer and a derived class for the user to fill

just my 2c

Gustl =

-- =

August H=F6randl                  august.hoerandl@gmx.at
Hi!  I'm Signature Virus 99!
Copy me into your .signature and join the fun!

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body:
unsubscribe »your-email-address«