List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Library Project Template???
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-12-19 22:47:59

Stephan Kanthak wrote:
> =

> Hello!
> =

> Is it possible to develop and build a single library with kdevelop?
> =

> Best regards,
> Stephan Kanthak
> =

> --
> =

> _______________________________________________________________________=
______
> =

> Dipl.-Inform. Stephan Kanthak                             Tel +49 241 8=
021618
> Department of Computer Science VI, RWTH Aachen, Germany   Fax +49 241 8=
888219
> Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hermann Ney                                        """""=

> e-mail: kanthak@informatik.rwth-aachen.de                         |   |=

> http://www.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/I6/Colleagues/kanthak/        O -
> ______________________________________________________________.oO_| u |=
_Oo.__
>                                                                    \_/
Hehe, seems the RWTH Aachen is getting awake ;) Stephan, same for you as
for Roman: I=B4m studying there and I can come along if you guys have
problems, I want to see the students use kdevelop ;)

Ralf
-- =

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org