List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Suggestion
From:       Walid BACHA <bacha () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-09-18 11:11:49

hi Kdevelopper,

When I have subdirectorys in my project with differnt imlementations e.g.
./numerics, ./solver, ./graph, ...  Now suppose I created first a subdirectory
./num from the RFV, then i'd like to rename it to ./numerics, or to delete it
and then create an aother one named ./numerics. I think this is actually not
possible. May be I' wrong.

Deleting a subdirectory manually leads to problems when making. Kdevelop
suppose the deleted subdirectory still makes part of the project. Could anyone
give me some useful hints.

Thanks

Walid