List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: CVS
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-07 7:31:15

ian reinhart geiser wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Richard Moore wrote:
>
> > http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/howto/developer-HOWTO-2.html#ss2.2
> >
> > Rich.
>         my next problem is how do i deal with a CVS that is
>         only available via ssh.   i can do a:
>         export CVSROOT=geiseri@mycvs.com:/cvsroot/project
>         and a:
>         export CVS_RSH=ssh
>
>         but KDevelop STILL hangs.
>
>         any clues?
Huh ?? a hang ??
For testing I would create a project with cvs support locally, this can
be done in the appwizard. Jusr set the cvsroot directory to
$HOME/cvsroot. If that works, you´re not far away from getting the other
stuff working ;-)

Ralf

--
God is not dead. He is alive and working on a much less ambitious
project. Graffiti

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org