List:       kdevelop
Subject:    including Qt libs
From:       Mario Lemos <ee94119 () jerry ! fe ! up ! pt>
Date:       2000-06-15 14:02:13

I have instaled kdevelop 1.2, but when I try to create a new project that
requires tthe Qt libraries (eg: a normal Qt project), I get the following
message:

configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries) not found. Please
check your installation!

I have the Qt-lib qt-1.44 installed in /usr/local/qt, but what is the
command to inform kdevelop where he can find the libs?!

kdk is in /usr/local/kdk-1.2
kdevelop is in /usr/local/kdk-1.2/kdevelop
And I'm using Debian 2.1

Thanks,

	Mario Lemos