for WIZARD generated project I get the errors when I press create Can't read from programming/normal/normal/api /usr/bin/kdoc line 122 configure: error: your system fails at linking a small KDE application! Check, if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the same compiler to compile Qt and libraries as you did use now Note my C/C++ Terminal programs compile and run in Kdevelop...... If I compile individual files after creating the project the error is blahblah.h file not found. but this file is in /usr/include/kde/ folder Please Help