List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: kde 2
From:       Martin Piskernig <martin.piskernig () stuwo ! at>
Date:       2000-04-11 21:19:14

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Rene Märten wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> > Martin Piskernig wrote:
> > >
> > > But be aware, the kde2-kdevelop is a playground for developers,
> > and eaten away by various bugs ;-)
> >
> > --
> >
> > Ciao,
> > --Falk
>
> but i must create a kcommander for kde2 so we can release him if kde2 wil> l be released :)

You can develop for KDE2 with KDevelop1, too: Just be sure to have startet
dcopserver and kded, go to your project dir and _manually_ run ./configure
after setting QTDIR und KDEDIR to the qt2/kde2 dirs. Then you can compile
and run your app from within KDevelop for KDE2.
--
Martin Piskernig
<mpiskernig@kdevelop.de>       ICQ: 24015591