List:       kdevelop
Subject:    KDevelop under KDE20 and the fat borders
From:       Markus Gustavsson <mighty () fragzone ! se>
Date:       2000-04-03 19:39:11

Hello

I tested KDevelop under KDE 2.0 today and I really didn't like the
fat borders everywhere, does someone know what borders I'm talking
about? All the subwidgets were decorated by these thick borders
which took up an awfull lot of space.. perhaps these borders were
a part of some KDE 2.0 theme,, if not, maby it would be a good idea
to remove them or make them smaller as they were/are in KDevelop 1 ?