On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 you wrote: > Hi, > > Just curious, but it seems there are some PHP problems with kdevelop's > site. I also seem to be seeing it at http://www.kmud.de/. Are these > problems related? Yes, the homepages are hosted on the same server. >Any ETA on when the kdevelop one will be fixed (if they > are not separate)? We will try to fix it in the next hours. At the moment we don't know the reason for this problem. :-( Ciao! Sandy -- email: smeier@kdevelop.de ICQ: 27681958 the KDevelop project: http://www.kdevelop.org