List:       kdevelop
Subject:    nearly beginnig
From:       dirk caspary <dcaspar () gwdg ! de>
Date:       2000-02-25 13:53:39

Hello!
I=B4m totaly new to Kdevelop and have some problems:
I=B4ve installed kdevelop with my Suse 6.2 system. Following up the
Kdevelop Setup I get in trouble, because I don=B4t understand what I
have to do, when I should give the path of the kdelibs sources.
Which path should I choose to which files? And if I don=B4t have
this/these file(s), for what I=B4ve to look for?

The other problem is the documentation browser: I=B4ve got the c/c++
references, but most other parts of the kdevelop documentation
couldn=B4t be found by kdevelop and I can=B4t find them in the WWW. But
where can I get them?

=09thanx for help
=09   d!rk

 d!rk caspary

 Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie    Phone +49 (0)551 393135  (office)
 der Universitaet Goettingen                 +49 (0)551 393142  (fax)
 F.R. Germany                                +49 (0)551 5313337 (private)

                                       email dcaspar@gwdg.de