On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 you wrote: > Hi! > > I'm developing an application for KDE2. > Because I have to convert my images to PNG they appear in the LFV and RFV trees. > > But if I click on a PNG KDevelop doesn't start KIconedit but opens the icon as > a file in the header tab. Hi! Sorry, but this is hardcoded in the file kdevelop/ckdevelop_noslot.cpp, method "switchToFile()". It is easy to fix, so if you want... :-) Ciao! Sandy -- email: smeier@rz.uni-potsdam.de ICQ: 27681958 the KDevelop project: http://www.kdevelop.org -- Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me spread!