List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: several questions - bug reports?
From:       Sandy Meier <smeier () rz ! uni-potsdam ! de>
Date:       2000-02-03 21:55:11

On Wed, 02 Feb 2000 you wrote:
> Hello All
>
> This is my first posting on this list so I will take an opportunity to thank kde
> and kdevelop developers for such great environment we are using.
>
> Here are my questions or remarks
>
> General questions
> 1) Will dialog editor support layout QT features (QtVBox etc.) ?

Hi!

No, this isn't planed for the near future. The new dialog editor (KDevelop2)
will support some simple layout managment options (like in Delphi) but nothing
more. But this is a opensource project and everyone can add new features if
he/she want. :-)

 > 2) Is it possible to generate Makefile so output files (binary)
>would fall into > pointed directory instead of local

As far as I know this isn't possible because of the automake/autoconf
framework.

Ciao!
Sandy

--