List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: linking libraries
From:       Sandy Meier <smeier () rz ! uni-potsdam ! de>
Date:       2000-01-17 21:33:18

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 you wrote:
> I have a made a standard c project. Made a program, but using SDL as extra
> library. Where do I have to put this and what. I can do this on commandoline
> with :
>
> gcc -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/SDL -g -D_REENTRANT  -o test test_SDL.c  \
> -lpthread -lSDL -ldl -lm
> But where and what have I have to do in kdevelop. SMB PLZ ...
> Or plz give me a	 hint where to post this question...

From the KDevelop user manual:
------
9.4 Linker Options

The Linker Options for your current project can be set by the last page of the \
project options dialog. You have to enable those libraries that your application uses \
to link them to your binary with the Linker, e.g. your application uses the class \
KFileDialog. As the class KFileDialog is part of the KFile library, you have to \
enable kfile. For classes or functions that are not listed as checkboxes, use the \
                "additional libraries" field
additional libraries: Here you can enter additional libraries that your application \
needs, e.g. the KOM library. Set the libraries with the -l option; for the example \
                -lkom.
------

Ciao!
Sandy