On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, you wrote: >Sorry about this. I do not have the time at the moment (otherwise, I would just >do it). Would like to see the Project Wizard changed slightly to make it easy >to add a template. The approach that I would imagine would be to use sub-dirs >to hold all the resources with a possible xml to contain the questions and >resource linkages. Currently, one would have to modify kdevelop directly, but >it easier to simply modify resource files. >keep up the good work. >g.r.r Hi g.r.r In KDevelop 2.0 it would be easy to add new project to the ApplicationWizard, but in KDevelop 1.x it is really complicated. Bye, Stefan