List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: More keyboard shortcuts
From:       Sandy Meier <smeier () rz ! uni-potsdam ! de>
Date:       2000-01-09 20:30:14

On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 you wrote:
> In a program, everything should be accessible from the keyboard. I see
> that a lot of previous X toolkits didn't respect this convention. Qt
> provides the tools to do it, so I would like to see a keyboard shortcut
> for each function in next versions of KDevelop. For example, there is no
> key to go on top and to the bottom of a document, no key to switch
> between windows...

Maybe you have some time to help us on this issue? Personaly most of the time
 I work with the mouse, so I "don't know" what's nessary and what not. Adding
keyboards accelator isn't difficult but very time consuming and not much fun.
:-(.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!