List:       kdevelop
From:       Werner Modenbach <modenbach () alc ! de>
Date:       1999-12-15 11:32:40

Hi there!

I'm new with kdevelop and would like to find a brief description of how to
setup kdevelop for big projects. I.e. several graphic programs sharing common
classes.
My first approach is to create a general directory and subdirectories for the
common parts (separate kdevelop projects ???).
After that I create subdirectories for each program and include the libraries
of the first step to the link commands.
The problem is how does this work with the cvs-interface of kdevelop?
Is there any way to checkout a certain revision?

Is there any better way or at least some description of such matters?

Thanks for any help.