List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Dialog Editor
From:       "Gordon Tyler" <gtyler () iafrica ! com>
Date:       1999-10-27 14:11:58

I have a little gripe about the Dialog Editor. I would like to design a
dialog that has a group of radio buttons which are exclusive (can only
select one in the group). However, the group box widget available in the
palette is only a visual group box. I would like the QButtonGroup widget to
in the palette as well, with a property on the control to allow specify the
list of controls that must be inserted into this widget (radio buttons,
checkboxes, etc.).

I have had to work around this in my current project, Katy, by using the
normal QGroupBox widget on the dialog and creating an invisible QButtonGroup
widget in code after the initDialog call which inserts the radio buttons
into the QButtonGroup widget.

Please feel free to flame me if I'm being stupid...

Ciao,
Gordon

--- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" ---
Gordon Tyler <gtyler@iafrica.com>
PGP key available on request or via finger gordon@osiris.mda.co.za