Darius Stachow wrote: > > Hi !!! > > There is now a mailing list available for KUML (thanks to Sandy!!) at > kuml@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de > > Please subsrcibe and let us discuss about the development of KUML. > We should start to think about how an integration of KDevelop and KUML could be > look like. > > -- > > Open your mind ... > Darius Thanks a lot Darius for the news, but can you also describe how to register, what is the "admin" address and what is the ML address. I don't want to spam the ML with "subscribe" stuff ;-) TIA. -- /Sebastien