List:       kdevelop
Subject:    kdevelop SEG FAULTS!
From:       Bob Bernstein <ruptured-duck () home ! com>
Date:       1999-09-08 1:09:04

Sorry for shouting, but I am mystified:

I have just built from cvsup sources the current kdesupport, kdelibs, kdebase
from the KDE_1_1_BRANCH. They built, thankfully, without incident and appear
to run just fine.

kdevelop was then built from the KDEVELOP_1_0 branch. All it wants to do is
seg fault. This same behaviour is displayed whether I build from the
kdevelop19990906.tar.gz snapshot, or from the kdevelop-1.0beta2.tar.gz
tarball, and now, from the cvsup sources.

This is a Debian potato system, 2.2.10, glibc2.1, g++ 2.95.1, etc. It's a
K6-233, with 64 meg ram. QT is 1.44.

The only arg to configure I use is '--disable-nls'. I don't have Glimpse yet
on the system but that shouldn't prove fatal, yes?

tia for any light anyone can shed on this!

--
Bob Bernstein                http://members.home.net/ruptured-duck

Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Void
where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank
number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only
as directed.