List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Bugs in Makefile
From:       "aaannnnhiiiingggaaaaa!!!" <jlibsch () mail ! wesleyan ! edu>
Date:       1999-06-09 21:18:44

hey,

i've been fighting the same problem all day myself.  An answer for me
has been: distclean, configure and all that, then remake the whole
project.  From then on, don't use the compile a single file button,
instead hit the make button.  For some reason the compile a single file
into the object file button forgets the project compiling options, while
make is cool.  I'm not a kdevelop code jockey, or i'd try to fix it, but
this might work as a bandaid for now.

luck,

jason