List:       kdevelop
Subject:    KDevelop IRC channel!!
From:       Markus Gustavsson <mighty () fragzone ! se>
Date:       1999-05-30 0:54:13

Hello,,

I'd like to have a KDevelop IRC channel, wouldn't that be great ?

We have efnet were both a pretty big #KDE channel, and #KVirc and a couple
of others are located, and the newly started IRC server at irc.kde.org,
we also have the Open Projects IRC network, irc.debian.org etc,
couldn't we just start to hang out in #KDevelop on some of thouse nets?
Would be a fun complementation to the mailinglist now when the project
is getting this big!

--
                                   __   _
Markus Gustavsson                 / /  (_)__  __ ____  __