List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Linkerwarning: multiple common of `QArrayT<char> type_info node'
From:       Christian Parg <cparg () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-05-29 14:52:12

Hello !

Allways when I make any projekt with Kdevelop
I get following warnings:

bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=link g++  -O0 -g3 -Wall      -o
chklinks -L/opt/kde/lib  -L/usr/X11R6/lib -rpath /opt/kde/lib -rpath
/usr/X11R6/lib linklist.o chklinks.o main.o chklinks.moc.o  -lkdeui
-lkdecore -lqt -lXext -lX11
/opt/kde/lib/libkdeui.so: warning: multiple common of `QArrayT<char>
type_info node'
main.o: warning: previous common is here
/opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.so: warning: multiple common of `QArrayT<char>
type_info node'
main.o: warning: previous common is here
/usr/lib/libqt.so: warning: multiple common of `QArrayT<char> type_info
node'
main.o: warning: previous common is here
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/christian/chklinks/chklinks'
*** success ***

The Project consists only of two empty classes.
One made by the Wizard (KDE-mini) and one added with new-Class in the
browser.
When I switch off kdeui and kdecore in the Linker-Options
Projekt-Options.
The message disapears bit I plan to use KDE Wdigets in the future.

Whats wrong ?

  Christian.