List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: compiling & debuging
From:       Ralf Nolden <Ralf.Nolden () post ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-28 13:18:51

The Dude wrote:

> Hi guys, could some one please tell me step by step what do I have to do in order to
> create a new project, compile it and debug it using break points.
> I have two *.c files and one *.h file. kdbug is installed.
> Do I have to manually create a makefile? if yes, how and what flags to add?
> What other files do I have to create?
> Please help, it's urgent.
>
> Regards
>
>         The Dude

Hi Dude,

CVS VERSION:
Just create an app with "Project"->"New". Choose the type and you're
done. Except if you're choosing "Custom" Project, which is for working
with existing projects where makefiles etc already exist.

0.3.x:

"Project"->"Application Wizard"

That should help. The KDevelop Handbook of the CVS version contains a
complete description of what to do step by step generally.

Bye,

Ralf