List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Projects
From:       Wayne Pascoe <waynep () datrix ! co ! za>
Date:       1999-04-29 12:15:40

Greetings Humans (And others :-))

I'm trying to get into C programming and I'm using kdevelop. I've
got an OK reference books, but no tutorials if you understand my
meaning. What's the best way to go about this? Does anyone have
a really basic project that I could use to read through and see
how everything fits together ?

Thanks,

/*
Wayne Pascoe     (waynep@datrix.co.za)  TEL: +27-11-888-1869
Datrix Solutions                        FAX: +27-11-782-0704

It is better to die on your feet than to live on you knees */