List:       kdevelop
Subject:    AW: AW: Bugs in recent Snapshot (and 0.3.1)
From:       Martin Piskernig <martin.piskernig () stuwo ! at>
Date:       1999-04-28 0:57:02

I have already fixed this. The problem was that I just (mis-)used the &
where the english text had none because I wanted some menu items
to have shortcuts. But I didn't think of the fact that the same strings
are also used elsewhere (when I wrote the translations they actually
_weren't_). I'm sorry for that. When our M$proxy is back up again
*sigh* I will commit the new (and much extended!) de.po to the cvs-tree.

Martin