List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Multiple Targets in one Project?
From:       Juergen Fiedler <juergen () quotus ! com>
Date:       1999-04-24 5:04:41

Hi,

I am using KDevelop0.3.1 and everything works quite nicely (except for
the 'Build|Make User-Documentation' menu item - but I'll figure that one
out eventually). Now I have one question: Is it possible to have
multiple targets in one project? Like, if I'm trying to build app1 and
app2 (probably with an overlapping set of source files), is there a way
to make KDevelop build both from the same project? Or are we restricted
to one single executable target per project file?
Any information would be appreciated.

TIA,
Juergen