List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: grep
From:       Bernd Gehrmann <bernd () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       1999-04-12 18:23:14

>But we think the whole KDevelop should be published under the GPL, and as I can see you used the
>LGPL for "grepfruit".
>Could you change the license for this program ?

For me it's ok. I just do not usually put the GPL on my own programs because I
do not want to dicuss with some morons about the interaction of the GPL with
other licenses. See the "Debian and Lyx story".

BTW: You can change the license of the code yourself, according to section 3 of
the LGPL.

Another comment: The GrepDialog class must override done() and delete itself
there, otherwise you have a memory leak (I've not corrected it yet, just seen
it).

Bernd.