List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Problems in instaling kdevelop in suse 6.0
From:       "Jan W. Zumwalt" <jan99508 () zdnetmail ! com>
Date:       1999-04-08 16:42:17

I would like to receive this as well. I am also using SUSE 6.0 and am waiting for the solution to this problem.

Thanks!

---
Jan W.Zumwalt
Computer Electronics
717 Northway Drive.
Anchorage, Ak 99508
V-907-258-1002
F-907-258-9006
jan99508@zdnetmail.com

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:30:52    Antonio Tome wrote:

>On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 holle@almaden.ibm.com wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I submitted a *patch* to this very mailinglist to fix this so called bug.
>> If I should dig it out again please tell me so.
>>
>> Holger
>>

>> >Ralf Nolden <Ralf.Nolden@post.rwth-aachen.de> on 06/04/99 03
>> >That is a fault in the kdelibs package which removes kdebug for the SuSE
>> >distribution. solution would be to recompile the source package of
>> >kdelibs and reinstall.
>> >Then all should work.
>>
>> >Bye,
>>
>> >Ralf
>>

>I would apreciate that you dig out your patch because I'm new in this list.
>I was not able to follow the sugestion of Ralf because the configure script
>in the kdelib source didn't work in my  implementation of linux. It
>complained about an unknown 's' command in sed in a temporary file
>(testconf.s1) it creates.
>
>Thanks
>
>Antonio Tome

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com