List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Compiling and linking KDevelop
From:       GeorgLohrer () t-online ! de (Georg Lohrer)
Date:       1998-04-01 8:18:28

I am running Debian 2.1 (slink) with KDE 1.1 and while installing KDevelop
the ./configure step passes successfully. The compiling with make does a
good job until the link-call. There I get some unresolved references for
TIFFReadRGBAImage, TIFFClose, TIFFOpen and TIFFGetField.
The include-files tiffio.h and gif_lib.h are available under /usr/include,
but the link-command-line doesn't have a parameter like "-ltiff" or "-lgif".
What's the problem with these failure and how can I turn around?

Ciao, Georg