List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Executing?
From:       Sandy Meier <smeier () rz ! uni-potsdam ! de>
Date:       1999-03-09 16:39:03

Am Tue, 09 Mar 1999 Barton Hodges wrote:
After creating a simple
>"Hello World" app, I can compile it successfully using kdevelop, and run the
>binary
>from the application directory.  However,  when I choose to "Execute" it
>from
 kdevelop, the app never runs.   Any ideas why this is?

Do you have generated the application with the "Application Wizard" or with "New
Project" ? Which distibution do you use?

>Also, even though a makefile stub is created with the project wizard, is it
>still necessary for me
>to manually develop the makefile as the project progresses, or is this
>automated in some manner?

The makefile is automatical updated, if you add a file to a project or change
the compileroptions.

Sandy