List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: KDevelop and MAWC
From:       "Ralf Nolden" <Ralf.Nolden () post ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-02-19 18:50:53

Hi Richard,

Mawc and widget editor in general is supposed to be discussed after the
current version works at it´s best.  For now we´re looking for ideas how to
integrate one completely as mawc isn´t that stable most of the time and it
really lacks.  We´re currently working with qtarchitect and QtEZ, KBuilder
is also a project worth having a look at.  But this is just intended to look
for reusable code for the widget editor, as it should contain more
capabilities.  I favourize the features of QtEZ, as it allows direct editing
of menus as well.

Thanks for offering your help there, I´d like to know if you have tested
those other mentioned programs as well.

Bye,

Ralf