List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Any way to set all files of a project as 'read only'?
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2012-08-13 20:33:36

Hi,

no this is not possible since its not a feature of kdevelop. Its
solely the editor doing this and I believe it also only happens for
your current session. So once you restart kdevelop the setting is
lost.

If you want to make sure you don't accidentally modify the source code
use a version-control system and import the source into that before
starting to look through it. There's also the undo stack which allows
to undo whatever you did recently.

Andreas