List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Mail list archive
From:       Konstantin Karganov <karganov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-17 4:43:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi
You can find a password in the message you got during the subscription, it
has subject "Welcome to the "kdevelop" mailing list".
Another question why does it need the password at all, some people might
want just to search/browse the archives without subscribing to the list...

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 4:42 AM, Leon Pollak <leonp@plris.com> wrote:

> Hello.
> I tried to browse the mail list archive, but was not able because the
> mailer
> program requires some authorization password with my mail address.
> What can be done to browse the mail list archive I am subscribed to?
>
> Thanks.
> Leon

Best regards,
Konstantin.