List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: opengl application issue
From:       Werner Modenbach <modenbach () alc ! de>
Date:       2007-07-22 8:48:53

Hi Sajjadul,

we've created an opengl project using Qt's opengl widget.

You can send me your classes and I'll have a look at them, if you like. But no
promisses :-)

- Werner -

--
ALC Computertechnik GmbH  -  Kaiserstr. 100  -  D 52134 Herzogenrath
phone: +49-2407-9581-15, fax: +49-2407-9581-39, web: http://alc.de

Handelsregister/Registered at: Amtsgericht Aachen: HRB 3714
UST-ID Nr: DE 811345640

Geschäftsführer/Manager: Werner Modenbach, Wilfried Renkens, Christoph Wieners