List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: howto: kdevelop + ifort
From:       Daniel Franke <franke.daniel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-22 19:24:55

> > Admitted, that's not out-of-the-box support, but still manageable ;)
>
> Question: Will this allow you to jump to compiler errors automatically?
> I have looked at the corresponding code in KDevelop and it would be
> real easy to add support for Intel's compiler output but maybe it has
> already been done.

Most likely not. Kdevelop uses hardcoded regular expressions to parse the
output, at least, iirc. Therefore, one has to add those to support it.

> Further:
> You are using automake :-) which I have given up on a long time ago.

The default fortran project type is automake, therefore I used that. You are
free to provide another, cmake based, template :)

Regards
	Daniel

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: