List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Function navigator
From:       leonp () plris ! com
Date:       2006-01-17 13:05:24

Hello, all.

When I open my project files (about 40 total), the "function navigator" is
always full of file functions in all cases except one.
i can not see nothing special in this file, but function navigator always
shows empty functions list for this specific file.
Does somebody know where to look for the problem or hints to solve it?

Thanks ahead.
--
Leon

-