List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Problem with make and jobserver
From:       Sven Reese <sreese () ibnm ! uni-hannover ! de>
Date:       2005-11-11 10:54:58

Alexander Dymo wrote:

>On Wednesday 09 November 2005 19:05, Sven Reese wrote:
>

>>make[1]: warning: jobserver unavailable: using -j1. Add `+' to parent
>>make rule.
>>
>>This error occurs only while using Kdevelop. If I use the same makefiles
>>and the same compiler flags and compile it in on the bash level, the
>>compiler does the compilation on two cpu's and starts bravely more than
>>one job.
>>
>>So - maybe anyone got an idea how to make this also work within the
>>kdevelop-framework.
>>

>Hmm, it looks like you're using some weird shell (not bash) to launch
>kdevelop. What is your login shell?
>
>-
>to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body:
>unsubscribe »your-email-address«

Yes. Thats' true. I just use the Alt+F2 Option under KDE to start
kdevelop. Unfortunatelly trying to start KDE in a plan konsole or Xterm
doesn't work. Maybe I habe to figure out why this doesn't work.
Or is there a way to make Kde know, that he should use the bash when
running a command with die Alt+F2 Option?

Cheers and Thanks,

Sven

-