On Wednesday 31 August 2005 18:40, leonp@plris.com wrote: > On Wednesday, 31 בAugust 2005 16:40, Vladimir Prus wrote: > > Hello, > > in the current KDevelop, remote debugging requires that you provide two > > scripts: > > 1. A shell script to run program remotely > > 2. A gdb script to connect to that remote program > > > > The problem is that KDevelop does not provides any synchronization > > between the scripts, and suggests that gdb script starts with "shell > > sleep 10". > > > > This solution is not very nice. It can involve uneeded wait on startup, > > and the wait time can be too small, too. So, I'd like to fix this and > > have two questions to users who used remote debugging: > > > > 1. What solution do you use now? > > 2. What solution would be the best for you? > > > > - Volodya > > I am not sure that I understood you, but what I do is one .gdbinit script > which does everything. Something like: shell target ...... ? - Volodya - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«