List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: How to define/change code snippets?
From:       Timo Steuerwald <timo.steuerwald () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-08-02 9:41:03

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas schrieb:

>Drag and drop pieces of text on it.

Now I have still one question: Is it possible to assign a shortcut for a
snippet? E.g. I have a snippet named "MLC" for multi line comment. It
needs one variable.
Can I write "MLC" in a special way (may be HTML-like "<MLC VAR1>" or
start with a shortcut to enter a "snippet mode", for example Ctrl+Alt+S
+ "MLC VAR1" + Return) directly on the position where I need the comment
and after this it will be automatically inserted?

Cheers,

Timo

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: