List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: stack problem
From:       Ellen De Beuckeleer <ellen.debeuckeleer () incgeo ! be>
Date:       2005-07-12 12:04:16

I debugged the program completely and also tried it without the arrays.
It must be a size problem. Maybe I am doing something wrong in using
ulimit?? It seems to have no effect at all?? I will have another look at
that. I will try the .bashrc option as mentioned by Dries Decock to try
using ulimit, to see what is going wrong.

-