On Friday 10 June 2005 05:59, Jan Romportl wrote: > Hello everyone, > > please could you help me with the following problem? > > I would like to debug while giving the program some command line arguments > (like "my_program input_file output_file"). > > I use KDevelop 3.2.0 (Using KDE 3.4.0 Level "b" SUSE 9.3). In the previous > version shipped with SUSE 9.2 it was OK to write the arguments into > Project->Project Options->Run Options->Program arguments. The Program Arguments can be set in (Near the bottom of the list on the left) Project->Project Options->Debugger Alvin -- Please reply to the list. - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«