List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Java KConfig and SQL
From:       Ian Porter <ian () designersoft ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-22 9:45:39

Hi All,

Hopefully you's can help.  I have just compiled the lastest stable version of
the kdevelop (very nice application btw).  I have a couple of issues at the
minute

1). When I create a new Java kde application, when it is creating the
directories it says "The file /home/ian/Programming/tj/subdirs" cannot be
created.

2) Within one of the Linux magazines that I read (Linux Format) it has a
Kdevelop tutorial and with reference to a KConfig settings class.  But there
is the admin directory that has the information on how to compile .kcfg
and .kcfgc files with the kconfig_compiler but there is no files to say how
to do it, so wondering how is this done ?  I always get the error
"/home/ian/Programming/LXFGallery/lxfgallery/src/lxfgallery.cpp:91: undefined
reference to `Settings::self()'"

3) I have a mySQL database, but when I try out the SQL project within the
database configuration I have the settings
Plugins = There is none to choose from
Database name=D
Host=localhost
Port=Default
Username=ian
Password=*******
All of the configurations are correct apart from there is no plugins, just
wondering how to setup these ?

Cheers for any help.
Ian

-