Hi, wouldn´t it be cool to put that stuff into the kdevelop cvs repository ? just my 2c, Holger On Thursday 11 November 2004 16:58, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote: > On Thursday 11 November 2004 16:25, Alex Developer wrote: > > During last 3 months i have been working on a plugin for KDevelop, which > > will enable to develop parallel (MPI) programs. > > Can I mirror your page, and software in the KDevelop website ? - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«