You need to update your KDEDIRS variable, for my compiled kde-apps I use /usr/local/kde. To update the variable, just issue the command export KDEDIRS=/usr/local/kde && kbuildsycoca Obviously /usr/local/kde should be substituted for your own kde dir location. -- Rolf Thunbo rolft@stofanet.dk On Sunday 07 November 2004 15:20, Anders Sandholm wrote: > Hi > > Got a problem with kdev 3 (installd the debian package kdeveop3), when i > start it a warning is displayed with the message: > > --- > Unable to find plugins, KDevelop will not work properly > > Pleas meake sure that KDevelop.... > --- > > What should I fix/install to make Kdeveloper work > > Thanks > > // anders > > > - > to unsubscribe from this list send an email to > kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe > »your-email-address« - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«