List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Upgraded to KDevelop 3.1, now no class view appears
From:       "Timo Steuerwald" <timo.steuerwald () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-11-06 19:59:28

Am 6 Nov 2004 um 16:12 hat Jens Dagerbo geschrieben:

> Try deleting the project .pcs file before you open the project. This will
> force KDevelop to reparse all of the files in your project.
>
> This has been reported as solving this issue for someone. I'm not sure how,
> but there's nothing to lose from trying. :)

Hi Jens,

thanks for your answer!
No this doesn't help. Class view also even doesn't appear if I create a new
project (as I already said in a previous mail).  ....Hmmmhh, may be the bug
sits in front of the computer... ;-)
In my opinion the class browser should appear in the menu "View"->"Tool
Views" as an item like "Show/Hide class view" and (using the default settings)
on the left side of the window as register card in the same way as "File List"
and "File Tree" does. Am I really right? - I thought it could be that the class
view works in my installation, but I'm only to stupid to find the right menu item
to make it visible... :-(

Bye,

Timo

-