List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Set variable value in debugger?
From:       "Timo Steuerwald" <timo.steuerwald () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-11-05 19:56:58

Am 5 Nov 2004 um 10:58 hat Heimburg, Anno von geschrieben:

> Hi ML!
>
> Is there a GUI-oriented way to set a variable in KDevelop's debugger? No, entering \
> "set foo=3" in kdevelop's gdb shell does not count. I want to click on the variable \
> name or something.
As far as I know this doesn't exist. Nevertheless this can be done via an gdb
config script, ok this is not a point and click way, but surely better then entering
every debugging session the same things.
To get this work, I've done the following: In Project -> Project Options ->
Debugger I've selected a special directory for gdb, in which a script named
"gdb" can be found. In this script there's only this command:
> #! /bin/bash
> /usr/bin/gdb -x gdb_config "$@"

Where gdb_config is my GDB config script, of course. This works very well for
me :-)

Bye,

Timo
--

Timo Steuerwald
Mönchseestrasse 24

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the \
following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«