On Thursday 04 of November 2004 18:17, David Ohlemacher wrote: > If you're writing your own makefile, then Thomas is probably correct. > You have to tell kdev the name of the executable (how would it know?) > and use -g in your makefile. With the autotools, (at least my) kdev > gets it right. > C++ simple hello world project from templated does it too. OK, I will try cvs head. Thanks -- S pozdravom, Dusan Zatkovsky - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«