Am Mittwoch, 3. November 2004 23:23 schrieb Amilcar do Carmo Lucas: > On Wednesday 03 November 2004 18:03, Martin Fahrendorf wrote: > > > make clean > > > make > > > > that is definitely not enough. > > > > make distclean > > configure > > make > > > > brings the same error. > > Well all I can say is that HEAD compiles fine here > (SuSE 9.1, KDE 3.3.1, QT 3.3.3) Is this a Qt problem? I run Qt 3.3.2 (from qtcopy, about mid August) on KDE_3_3_BRANCH and experience the same compilation error. (There is a similar, obviously QT related problem compiling kdebindings on KDE_3_3_BRANCH.) Updating Qt and recompiling everything again would effectively block my machine yet another three days. :( BTW: HEAD compiles fine. But there is a more recent qtcopy running here... Bernd - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«